WE MAKE YOUR PCS WORK.
YOU WORK ON YOUR PCS.
Our clients get to focus on their expertise, and we get to focus on ours. It's a win-win situation for most of our clients, whether they're outsourcing their web development, hosting, information technology support, or their entire IT department.
But our approach is a radical departure from most approaches to IT outsourcing. Rather than offering our clients a series of specific services, we prefer to manage the end-user IT environment as a whole. We take over your IT and let you focus on your core competencies. This approach allows us to significantly improve your underlying infrastructure and processes rather than simply treating the secondary problems you or your staff direct our attention to.
Our approach in this environment is to agree to a fixed fee for the complete management of your IT infrastructure. That way, we're always motivated to drive our expenses down and always interested in providing you with the most reliable IT environment possible. While traditional IT outsourcers tend to manage your existing infrastructure piece by piece (charging you more as their activity increases), the 2G approach provides a managed, high-quality end-to-end IT solution at a predictably averaged cost.
2G TechWorks manages some or all of the Information Technology departments for several West Michigan firms and a handful of companies from San Diego, CA to Medfield, MA. Don't think you've got to be in Michigan to work with us. We're providing full IT services for more than a dozen companies outside of Michigan, too. We have systems and processes in place to help you with all of the following:
- Web Services. We manage your websites (both internal and external), manage your resources, and use our suite of proprietary tools to make it easy for you to do what you want when you want it on your web sites, intranet sites, e-commerce sites, and more.
- Project Management. We manage the contractors and developers who are working with you to build your IT solutions, maintain your systems and infrastructure, and provide you with IT support.
- Software and Application Development. We'll help you refine your vision and then work with programmers and developers to help make your application a reality. Whether it's a tiny applet for internal use or the next big thing, we can help you ensure you get exactly what you want.
- Information Technology Support. We can provide you with 24/7 technical support for your employees, giving your staff the kind of IT resource you'd never be able to hire on your own. Our team has over 10 years of IT experience on average per employee.
- Systems Implementation. We manage the implementation of your new systems infrastructure. Whether it's an MRP, customer management or product development system, we can help ensure it gets installed correctly, to your specifications, and really does deliver the performance you expect.
- End-User Training. Staff need a brush-up? We can help there, too. Whether you need customized training on your specific systems and equipment or your want broad Information Technology training for your operating system, suite of office products, etc., we can help.
- Managed Services. The next generation is virtual. We coordinate and manage remote e-mail services, document management services, project management services, file services, remote automated backup services and more harnessing the Internet to provide you with security that was impossible even just a few years ago.