A POSTER MAKER THAT WORKS!
THIS REALLY IS
A TRUE STORY.
My daughter got this silly poster in the mail and taped it onto the wall of the kitchen. I didn't realize how much this poster meant to her, so I threw it away one day when I was cleaning. BIG mistake. She was very upset. And I couldn't seem to find a replacement poster anywhere. So after hours of searching (I even dug through the trash, but had dumped coffee grounds on top of the poster) I managed to find a similar picture and went about trying to find a way to turn that picture back into a poster.
I downloaded nearly a dozen supposed "poster makers", and they all sucked. The first two I tried didn't actually seem to print. They SAID they were printing, but nothing came out of the printer. A couple others printed -- at screen resolution; making for an absolutely UGLY poster. Two of 'em actually seemed to work, and BOTH of these tools were priced OVER $10 and unless you paid them, they printed SAMPLE (or something similar) across each page of your poster.
So what could I do? I had no choice. I wrote Mr Poster™.
It's better (higher resolution images, support for wide-format printers and paper stock, PDF document conversion, more functionality, larger maximum poster size) than its competitors, it's faster (can spool a full-page high-resolution image as faster as your printer will take it -- no print lag); and cheaper ($8.95! You gotta be kidding me).
Take a look at the menu options below. Find answers to your common questions
, download the FREE trial version
, and purchase the fully-registered version
(it's only $8.95) with the links below.
SCREENSHOTS, FEATURES, AND MORE
• CLICK for answers to common questions
• CLICK to download FREE trial version
• CLICK to purchase the fully-registered version
Here's a screen shot of the most-recent release.
Mr. Poster™ includes the following features:
• Posters up to 20 x 20 pages of 8.5 x 11 paper (in excess of 20 feet!).
• Support for letter, legal, tabloid, A4 and A3 paper sizes.
• Easy-to-use interface -- pick a size, pick an image and print.
• Built-in "live" print preview (so you can see what it's going to look like BEFORE you print).
• Integrated PDF support (you don't even need a PDF printer driver to create PDF documents).
• Multiple features including crop lines, coordinates, rotation, stretching, and more.
• Special effects like pixelization, oilification, etc. for one-of-a-kind posters.
• Tested on over 100 printers in various sizes and configurations.
• Super-fast performance.
• Rapid-fire printing.
• Much, much more.
Want more information? Click here
to send us an e-mail.