GOT A TINY PROBLEM?
WE MAKE TINY SOLUTIONS.
We know computers. It's what we do. Whatever you do, it's probably not IT, that's why you're looking for some help. And you're probably looking for help because your life is full of little computer headaches that you need to disappear. That's what we do. We're not magicians, but we make computer problems disappear.
No project is too small. We've done a handful of tiny projects, including:
Think you've got a tiny project for us?
- We wrote a little program to launches a specific webpage automatically every time their computers start up, so that the users can automatically log in to their customer service application.
- We wrote a Windows service that automatically downloads updated content from public websites to searchable SQL database linked to the customer's existing e-commerce software.
- We created a utility to automatically covert Microsoft Word documents to PDF.
- We wrote a web-based version of the card game War!
- We created a "hot documents" folder on a local network that automatically sychronizes to a web server via FTP.
- We designed an Excel macro to instantly convert annualized numbers to monthly numbers based on the number of workdays in a given month.
- We create a stand-alone 'send a friend' add-on for a customer's e-commerce site that can be easily integrated into any website, anywhere.
Call us or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org